Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Pre-Wedding Photoshoot at France Taipei Ipoh

My fiance and I had our pre-wedding photoshoot last Friday, 23.8.13. I was excited the whole week and couldn't wait to take the shoot with my fiance. I did my manicure & pedicure at La Zen the day before the shoot. Took 1.5 days off just for this special day. I feel that it's really a milestone in my life and an important day to remember. Even though it's not the actual wedding day, but the closeness during the photoshoot seems like we are already married. Lol... :P I don't mean the physical closeness, but the feeling and how we have enjoyed the shooting together. 

Our appointment was at 10:00am. I was nervous what will my make-up artist do to my hair and eyes. But my doubt was washed away when I was ready for my outdoor shoot. :D My fiance was all smile and his eyes were literally glittering in awe. hahaha.. ok, ok.. i'm a bit exaggerating here but he did look very happy when I stepped out from the makeup room. :D

Mandy was my MUA. Yuki, the famous MUA from France Taipei that many brides had talked about in the bridal forum, was there to help around too when her client had gone for photoshoot. They are both very professional and precise in their work.


Our photographer was Sam. I'll have to see the actual photos before I can comment on his skill. 

Here's a preview of some of the gowns that I've chosen for the photoshoot. I still prefer white gown to the others. The actual photos have to wait for the photographer's photos as these were taken using mobile phone. (updated here)



I've enjoyed the shooting very much especially because my fiance enjoyed it too. We had fun trying out different poses. Some easy and some really difficult. But overall.. it's a once in a lifetime event that I will never forget. :D

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful snap of bride for the pre-wedding function which you have shared within this post. Thank you so much. Couple Photoshoot In Coimbatore | Wedding Photographers in Tamilnadu

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...