Thursday, March 29, 2012

How to wear a long skirt

While searching for styles to wear with my long white skirt that I bought last year specially for the choir, I came across some fashion that I like. May not be suitable for my height, but really look nice. If you are tall enough, this style suits you well. :D I forgot where I found these but have kept them in a folder as fashion reference.

Things I lack to brighten up my outfit are accessories. I don't really buy them, like belts, ear-rings, necklaces...etc Only if I really need them to match with a particular outfit. So after looking at these outfits, I bought 3 belts in just a day! Yellow, green and light brown. :D The light brown belt has been very useful because it matches most colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...