Wednesday, October 24, 2012

BIG - Korean drama

Been busy with "BIG". *Grin* 
Got attracted to this drama because of Gong Yoo. First saw him in Coffee Prince which was the first Korean drama I watched. Ever since then, I've like korean dramas more than TVB series. Hehehe... i'm an avid Korean drama fan. 


This drama is highly recommended to those who like macho hunk Gong Yoo. I'm drooling all over when he showed his 'chocolate bar'. LOL . You have to watch the drama for that though..hahaha..


Of course, the story is very interesting as well. Synopsis can be found in a lot of place if you google it. So, I won't be writing much about that. Just want to show some photos I found on the web which has some of my favourite scenes. :D 



Not to forget the superb fashion styles in every episodes. Reviews and fashion recaps can be found here. I just realized that I didn't take notice of the fashion styles until i bumped into this site. Was too busy reading the subtitles. :P


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this one and the coffee prince was soooo cute too whenever i see this acter my heart skip a beat

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...