Friday, March 30, 2012

Dinner at Friends Cafe



Had a nice dinner and chat with a lovely friend at Friends Cafe just the other night. We both took the set dinner which was about RM30. Set dinner come with soup of the day, bread & butter, a drink and the main dish. Ah..i wonder did we have salad too? Hmm.. the dinner was some time ago and i can't remember!! how forgetful am I ?! Anyway, you can exchange the drinks with some other drinks if you don't like what they offer, but with additional charge, of course.

I had fish & chips and my friend had lamb chop. Dinner was ok, not too great but the restaurant atmosphere was awesome. Not too many customers for the night as it was not during the weekend. So, quite quiet for a nice long chat with my old buddy here. lol.. see the photos below, so empty.



The waitress was somehow a bit impolite. She was standing beside me waiting for me to drink the last spoon of soup. When I put down the spoon, she took my bowl right away. Shouldn't she ask the customer for permission to remove the empty dish? Well..i guess it's because the place is quite empty for the night, and she got nothing much to do. But still, it's slightly too efficient. Hahaha.. Overall, the place is nice and cozy enough for couple to hang out or a nice dinner with your good mate. For family gathering, I think it's not too suitable for children though..

Address can be found below :-
Location
Hours
Mon :17:00-01:00
Wed - Fri :17:00-01:00
Sat :17:00-02:00
Sun :17:00-01:00

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...