Thursday, April 8, 2010

dentist in Ipoh

I've been living in Ipoh as long as I can remember but I do not have a good dentist. Not that Ipoh has no dental clinics..i'm just afraid to try them because i've some bad experiences when I took the courage to do scaling or check-up at these dental clinics. Is there any good recommendations out there?

I've been going to Dr Wong in Gunung Rapat for the past few years. Although I'm not very satisfied with her service (quite rough when doing scaling), i've no choice but to continue visiting her. Dr Ong was a well-reputable dentist, but need to book appointment a month or two beforehand. Recently, the small slit between my two front teeth is getting wider and I desperately need to fix it before they get any wider.

But sad to say, there's only one experienced orthodontics here in Ipoh. Again, Dr Ong is a very busy doctor and it's hard to get an appointment. Anybody try Klinik Pergigian Ipoh? Do i need to wait a long time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...