Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Special Valentine's Day

It was a special Valentines this year for me. Alas! I get my dream diamond ring! :D It wasn't a preplan proposal..it just happened that I was looking in the compartments of my darling's car. He said he's just waiting for the right moment..and tada! I found a little black box hidden underneath his sunglasses box. Put it back..thought i'm not supposed to see that. But he said..take it out..open it.. :D

it's a ring! And he proposed..guess what I answered? :P YES!
I couldn't wear it everyday though..as work does not allowed us to. Wish to wear it until our wedding day. It's a happy thing to share right? :D


Note: This post was left here as I thought it's still part of my life and would like to have it in my life journal. Things weren't going well..for more details, please go to this post! >>>> 2011 New Year Resolution

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...