Thursday, May 20, 2010

shanghai expo

Everybody is so excited of this expo and it was the topic during our lunch these days as one of my colleagues are going to visit Shanghai in June. I wish I can go..but..ya..but..my money is tight. I can't simply spend in order to save enough money for building a family. :P

What's interesting about this expo? Come visit this link..it's an interactive webpage. http://en.expo.cn/index.html#&c=home
You can browse through all the pavilions on the net. Haha..no need to go there personally, can view all the beautiful buildings already. Why spend so much? :P Which pavilion do you like? Hmm..if i go there, i definitely will visit China's, Poland, Iceland, Czech..Austria. But maybe only take a few pictures outside the pavilion. hehehe..the ticket is so expensive. Might as well spend some time visiting famous places in Shanghai!

Alright..so where should I go for my holidays? .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...