Sunday, October 14, 2012

Harry Potter fan series

Fancy reading more of the Potter series? :D 

I stumbled upon a fan fiction of Harry Potter series when I installed "Goodreads" in my iPhone. I'm a big fan of Harry Potter! And you can guess how excited I was to see there are continued stories about Harry's son, James Potter!! Yes, these fan fictions talk about Harry Potter's son, James Potter and the stories depict him with his new found friends in Hogwarts and the magical world. 

There are 3 ebook series currently for free in Goodreads. Author is G. Norman Lippert.  
1) James Potter and the Hall of Edlers' Crossing. 
2) James Potter and the Curse of the Gate Keeper 
3) James Potter and the Vault of Destinies 




I'm now reading the 3rd book. The stories are not as dark as the Harry Potter series, but they are worthy to be read never the less. There are still exciting parts in the stories, although I find that at times, it is a bit slow and not as addictive as JK Rowling's original Harry Potter series. 

Anyway, if you are a fan of Harry Potter, why not show some support to Mr Lippert, who had put in so much time and effort in giving us fans one more time of the Potter adventures? ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...