Monday, October 17, 2011

Beacon Point - Family Restaurant

After the pre-birthday outing the previous week, we had a birthday dinner again just last Friday at Beacon Point. I ordered a baked pasta which i thought would be easier for me to chew. Cuz just a few days ago, one of the metal piece of my braces detached from a tooth and it's still dangling on the metal wire. It's a bit uncomfortable but i would not want to damage it further. So, a soft type of food would be my best choice. The taste is ok. A bit too much and filling. But thank God, i still have space for the cake! haha.. YT doesn't like chocolate cake and it happened that the cake of the day is chocolate moist cake! hehe.. and i got to eat the cake for her! Thank you!

My dinner..
The chocolate moist cake... look too delicious huh?
SF'd dinner..fish gratin which cost RM29.90 for set dinner.

Lamb chop @RM26.90 for set dinner.

Banana leaf chicken @23.90

Full pocket chicken @26.90 set dinner

Chicken peri-peri @23.90 set dinner
Set dinner comes with soup of the day


Not enough choc moist cake and they offered us walnut brownie

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to say that the food isn't as nice as before. I have not been visiting this restaurant since I tasted pre-cooked and microwaved food 2 years ago. I'm surprised the restaurant is still open. Probably i need to try their other food. Western food is not ok to me.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...