Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Flying Shoe !

YT's shoe went flying towards me but landed on her document in-coming tray! Wahahahahaha! I had the best laugh today until I had tummy ache and tears in my eyes. It was so hilarious! I can't believe what I saw! Nobody expected it and we had such big surprise!

Well, it started like this. Today we had our annual PPE checking. PPE means "personal protective equipment". Our PPE includes helmet, protective clothing, goggles, gloves, safety shoes, respirators, and other more specific ones. So, in the safety shoes section, we are asked to check whether our shoes are fitting. I told YT, my shoes aren't that fitting and it can come off if I kick too hard. And I demonstrated it and it went "BANG"! My shoe hit the glass pane and made a loud noise. Everybody was 'waken' up from meeting 'Mr Chow' on this lazy afternoon. :D (this is how we describe feeling sleepy)

YT was not wearing safety shoes but normal ballet-type shoes. So I asked whether she needs to check those too. She just made a kick and her shoe flew off her foot!! And that's how it happened. 

THE END *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...