Monday, May 28, 2012

Online clothing shopping

I've always wanted to know how online clothing stores work. I usually don't feel confident to buy unless I try on the outfit. Different outfit fits differently even though I'm getting the same size from the same brand. But I really wonder...people do buy from these online shops as they keep mushrooming in FB pages. That means they are making profit, right? If not, why are there so many online clothing stores?

Last week, my curiosity grown out of me and I clicked on a tag on my friend's FB page. I liked the online fashion store instantly. The clothes they sell are really nice, well, from the pictures shown, yes! Plus the models are all with pretty face and slim figures. I scanned through the dresses on sales and fell in love with many of them. Since they charged RM7.00 for 500g of clothes and  RM3.00 is applicable to every 500g additional weight, I chose a few which total up to ~1kg. I bought 3 dresses and a pair of leggings for just ~RM140. I was quite happy with my purchase because usually, with this money, I may only get one dress plus maybe a blouse. However, I was still in doubt.. Do they really look the same as the photos shown in their websites or FB pages in reality? 

After a week of waiting, my purchase finally arrived. I was super excited to go home and open my parcel. But to my disappointment, one of the dresses couldn't fit me. The top is just the right size, but the hip area is just too small for me. Even the leggings are not what I expected. It says cotton in their webpage but in reality, it's some sort of elastic material. And it's just too tight and stuffy..feel too hot wearing that leggings. Well, at least half of my purchase are still wearable but quality wise.., don't really look like what I saw from the photos. 

So, lesson learned. I guess I'll never buy any clothings online again. At least for the time being.. =.=" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...