Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dentist in Ipoh (3)

A follow-up to my previous 2 posts on "Dentist in Ipoh"... and "Dentist in Ipoh (2)"
There's a blogger I stumbled upon who recommends Dr Chong in Gunung Rapat. It's located at the below address :-
No. 685, 1st Floor, Jln Gunong Rapat,
Kampung Baru Gunong Rapat,
31350 Ipoh,
Perak.

Tel: 05-3133616.


Well, I'm going to scout the dental clinic tomorrow to know the exact location. Mom may want to try doing scaling at this clinic. Although I'm still doing orthodontics treatment at Kuan Dental Surgery, I do feel that their service is slightly 'cincai'. My first post about reliable dentist in Ipoh may need to be revised since I don't think Kuan Dental Surgery is reliable any more. 

My supposed to be 1 year treatment is taking longer than I anticipated. I started the treatment from Nov 2010 and I'm still wearing the braces! My doctor told me my treatment is about 1 year plus minus. But now it's almost 1 and a half year! My cousin is getting married this coming June and I was hoping the braces would have been taken off. It will be a big celebration because almost all family and relatives will be back. It's like a family reunion, bigger than Chinese New year reunion dinner. I was hoping I can take more photos with my big smile. 

Now I guess, it will take another couple of months... i still see gaps in my teeth and the front row is not straighten yet. Even the bottom row has two slightly slanted teeth. Aiyo... paid so much to get such outcome?! Well, i'm crossing my fingers. We will see when the braces is finally removed! Oh, forgot to mention that the brackets, 3 of them, detached when I was either brushing my teeth or eating or at one time, without me knowing it. Well, not 3 of the brackets detached all at once. Each detached at different time. There was no such incident when I was having orthodontic treatment for 3 years at a gov dental clinic in Penang during my uni years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...